Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Things are Progressing...

Things are progressing quite well with the women's summer collection I'm working on. So far I have capris, a hankie top, and a cute empire-waisted cami top. I'm working on the textures of these three items right now and also working on a pair of shorts and another shirt in Blender. You girls out there are going to have plenty to mix and match with! :) 


The hankie top is really cute! I love the little ruffles in the front. The few people who have seen it in world have loved it! 


The empire-waisted cami is simply adorable! Everyone seems to love this shirt! I don't blame them - I'm in love with it too! The textures I'm working on just work so nicely with it. In the pic below you can also see a bit of the capris. My biggest problem will be deciding on which colors to keep because I could spend weeks on making hundreds of color choices with this! 


I can't wait to get this collection finished and released! It's perfect for the weather we are having right now. :) After this I have plans to make some new swimwear for both men and women - in mesh! If there are any swimsuits you have in mind that you'd like to see me make, let me know! Share some RL pics. Your favorite swimsuit could be made! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment