Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sort of New Location!

Hello everyone!

To allow for more growth I have bought more land and have shifted the *Just BECAUSE* store to the right of it's original location. Same sim and region, just moved over a bit. Please take down this new SLURL:


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taupo/179/181/48

I am continuing to change landmarks in the items and on the Marketplace, so if you still land at the old location all you have to do is fly over to the right and you'll find the store. I've also put up a sign at the old LM location that will give you the new LM when you click on it. I will be leaving that up for a few weeks until everyone gets used to the new LM. :)

Also coming soon will be water front land for rent! Keep an eye on my blog for when they come available!

No comments:

Post a Comment