Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Send in the Titans!



When you see the word "Titan" you think of power and strength, someone who doesn't back down and stands his ground. With "Red Titan" you are sure to show your inner power and strength, a man who stands up for what he believes in and doesn't take "no" for an answer.

Included:
Red leather jacket with sculpted collar, sleeves, and jacket bottom
White detailed tank top in all layers
Ripped jeans stylized with red tartan in layers with sculpted pant bottoms
Sculpted prim belt with chain

**Prim attachments are modifiable so you can fit them perfectly to your shape. Clothing layers are copy only! This is to further protect the creator's textures. Each article of clothing is hand painted, original, and copyrighted. Thank you for understanding.**

Remember that at the *Just BECAUSE* store in world you are able to choose which permissions you want, too! You can choose this outfit in Copy or in Transfer, so you can buy for yourself or for that special person in your life! :)

Buy it on the Marketplace!

SLURL for the *Just BECAUSE* store from

Skin from Redgrave


4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS, Annie...I LOVE it! When is the female version coming to us?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kaeko! I'm hoping to release the female version in a week or so. The shirt will be different, but the attitude the same. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good Annie .. Red isn't USUALLY my Colour but I'd definitely wear this .. Geez, at this rate I might as well be a JUST Because Spokesmen Model -lol-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curt, I certainly won't stop you! :D Hee hee!!! Red is my favorite color. So what is your favorite color? I'll try to add it in my next men's outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete