Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesdays

Hello all! The last two times I have released a new outfit it has been on a Saturday, and Saturdays are supposed to be one of my off days, so I am going to set a certain day for future releases so I don't get stuck having to work on my weekend. :) I've decided to go with Wednesday being my New Release day. This will give me the weekend to take a break from the design, come back on Monday and see it with fresh eyes, and tweak things if I see something needs tweaking. If this schedule doesn't work so well, I will adjust it, but I think this will work. I am keeping up with my One Outfit a Week schedule and I just wanted to make it work smoother and give me back my weekends! LOL! So starting this coming Wednesday I will begin this new schedule! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment