Friday, October 8, 2010

Working on Men's clothing too!

I have been working on creating some men's clothing too! Yup, *Just BECAUSE* will also be catering to the awesome men in Second Life. I mean, shoot! Men can't look shoddy next to the beautiful women in SL now, can they?? Nooooo! So I'm also working on that as well. So if you happen to stumble across this blog, let the men know too! It's a store for everyone. :)

I am staying organized and working steadily on the preparations. Once everything off the grid is in place I will finally be bringing it in world! But we all have to have some patience as this process goes along. I want to open it NOW but that would be putting the cart before the horse and I don't want to do that. But *Just BECAUSE* is forming and solidifying quite well, and I am pleased with the process so far.

Thanks for sticking it out with me so far! I am thinking of a goal date for the launch of *Just BECAUSE*. Stay tuned!

Talk soon!,
Annie Melson

No comments:

Post a Comment